Khanabadosh1986's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A natural landscape in Western Nepal, Rupandehi

186532387_4409981725719872_5409751112411368828_n.jpg

A natural landscape is the original landscape that exists before it is acted upon by human culture & being. Now Days Human Destroy  this natural gift.

Yours Regards
Ravi Jung
तिलोत्तमा 32900, Nepal
15 comments
Level 10

Re: A natural landscape in Western Nepal, Rupandehi

Nice post dear @Khanabadosh1986 !

Thanks for sharing a beautiful photo of nature!

Have  a great day! 🌻🌻💚💚

Here is my recent posts for you! 

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Connect Moderator

This place is looking really beautiful. Is this tourist attraction place? @Khanabadosh1986 . 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Khanabadosh1986,

Where is it located exactly?  Feel free to edit your post and add its Google Maps link. By doing so, other Local Guides will visualize better where it is located.

You can edit your post and add some information just by clicking on the three dots on the left: Edit your post - Why and How To.

In the Photography section, Local Guides share photography tips accompanied by interesting photos to illustrate their skills. Each photo has a story and we always encourage Local Guides to share theirs.  You may refer to How to tell a story through your photography for some helpful ideas. ​​​​​​​

Just to let you know, I've noticed that your post has a Street View label tag. Please note that its purpose is to ask questions or share tips related to the Street View program. Therefore, I’ve removed it, as it doesn't apply to your post. To learn more, please see How do I choose additional topics and tags for my posts on Connect?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

@Khanabadosh1986  очень красивый вид

Level 2

@Khanabadosh1986  волшебно и прекрасно

Level 3

@Khanabadosh1986  удивительная природная игра красок) 

Level 3

@Khanabadosh1986  чарующая фотография, что то в ней есть сказочное

Level 10

@GennadiiXr  спасибо местный гид Google

Yours Regards
Ravi Jung