PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A day at the Farm.

I born in a Village in Bangladesh. So I like the rural environment very much. Now I live in Malaysia. Because Malaysia is a developed country, there are no villages like Bangladesh. 

So, if I get the chance I would like to go to rural areas of Malaysia. Recently I visited a cow farm in Malaysia. It was a very interesting experience for me. I live like a Local any where i go.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A day at the Farm.

Hi @PavelSarwar

That's really interesting. I lived most part of my life in a countryside. My father used to have a ranch and we had a few animals as well with a very big vegetable garden. I really loved that. 

I was watching the video your posted and it's really nice seeing all those animals there. Was it close from where you are living now? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Place is little bit far from my house. 1 hour drive.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @PavelSarwar

Oh that nice, my father's ranch used to be 1 hour far too. 

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!