ChinonsoOnukwugha's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

A Walk in Old Port, Montreal

Hello everybody! I took an early morning walk in Old Port area of Montreal, Canada and wanted to share several of my favourite captures. Most of my pictures  on my phone are of nature or the sky!

Old Port of MontrealOld Port of Montreal

The Old Port of Montreal is located in the historic area of Old Montreal. I enjoy this area, because you get to meet a lot of the local Montrealers - Montreal in general is quite international and attracts a lot of tourists.

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-01 at 06.15.53 (1).jpeg

Fun fact: Canada is called the land of the Maple Leaf as maple trees grow in abundance.

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-01 at 06.15.53.jpeg

Fun fact: Montreal is technically an island!

Inside Montreal's Underground CityInside Montreal's Underground City

Have you ever been to Montreal and/or explored Old Port? Share your experience below!

Chinonso

Montreal, QC, Canada
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A Walk in Old Port, Montreal

Hello @ChinonsoOnukwugha,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us, the colors and the atmosphere are simply incredible!

Do you like photography? What are the things that you enjoy taking pictures of?

Here is a great article that might inspire you: How to tell a story through your photography.

What are the buildings illustrated in your photography? Feel free to edit your post and add some more details. You can edit your publication following the helpful instructions that you will find here: Edit your post - Why and How To.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

nice pics really liked the photos' u shared

Level 7

Thank you @surazonindiatour!

Thank you @BorrisS! I like taking pictures of nature and what others may view as the mundane parts of life. Beautiful! This is a historic part of Montreal where the previous port would operate from.