Radjasitanggang's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A Sweet Escape to Jakarta

Photo Caption: One of the best spot in Animal Zone. Oh No, Kong. I am not the one.Photo Caption: One of the best spot in Animal Zone. Oh No, Kong. I am not the one.Do you want a budget vacation in the city of Jakarta?

Just come to the tourist area of ​​Kota Tua Jakarta or Jakarta Old Town which is rich in historical value.

There are many interesting destinations that you can find in this tourist area of ​​the Kota Tua. Of course the destination is very full of history. When visiting, you can add knowledge about the history of Indonesia, especially what happened in Jakarta. 3D magic Art museum is one of a tourist attraction in Kota Tua that is recommended to be visited.

One more the new tourist attraction in Jakarta ready to accompany your long holiday or weekend getaway .
Your trip in Kota Tua is never complete without a visit to 3D Magic Art Museum, It is a modern art museum with 3D Painting. The museum offers various two-dimensional hand paintings on the wall and floor you can pose close to it and get 3D art photo as results.

Local guide magic tricks by Saidul Karim. Lol We think we can win  the next America's Got TalentLocal guide magic tricks by Saidul Karim. Lol We think we can win the next America's Got Talent

One morning in March 2019, the weather and the Jakarta sky are very bright. Me and my fellow local guides went to the Kota Tua of Jakarta with the transjakarta busway.
This is my first time to visit this museum. I am curious about this museum and wanted to try to see more details. Firstly of all ,I just accompanied my fellow local guides ,he is all the way from Malaysia who want to visit and explore Jakarta. He was very interested visiting this museum. Because this is one of the favorite museums among other museums in the Fatahillah Square, Kota Tua Jakarta.
Before buying an entrance ticket, the cashier and I are involved in a conversation. The cashier asking me,
Cashier: Do you want to buy a ticket?
Me : Yes for 2 please.
But I introduce myself to them first, if I am a Local Guides. I was surprised, when the cashier gave us a discount of 50 percent. There seems to be a magic to mention the word Local guides. LOL

Photo Caption : OMG, Don't get too high, Feels like in MadagascarPhoto Caption : OMG, Don't get too high, Feels like in Madagascar

Photo caption :  Me as a Zoo keeperPhoto caption : Me as a Zoo keeper

We must take off our shoes first before entering the museum area and wearing rubber sandals provided by the museum. In order to maintain the cleanliness of around museum area and durability of painting.

Here in 3D lots of interesting spots to take pictures. This museum consists of 2 floors. Equipped with over a hundred artworks displayed , so unique and creative 3D painting. The paintings are spread according to the zones in various museum rooms. Some of the zones include Painting Zone, Animal Zone, Ocean Zone, Routine Zone, Dinosaur Zone, Adventure Zone and Horror Zone.  At first I was confused about choosing the right angle to pose. I was lucky there was an officer ready to direct. I spent about 1.5 hours along the entire collection of paintings in the museum. My favourite zone is Animal Zone cause I can interact and be friendly with animals. I never imagined if this museum was extraordinary

Photo Caption : Local Guides Radja Trapped in the grip of an octopusPhoto Caption : Local Guides Radja Trapped in the grip of an octopus

Familiar with all these animals? Yes,  it is remind of animated movies that are familiar with the world of children. So ,this place like this is good for introducing how cute animals are to children. I had never thought that museum would be that beautiful and funny. Sometimes, the place that you wouldn’t expect to be beautiful turns out to be the best one.

So what are you waiting for? immediately visit this 3D museum with your family. Thank you @Saidulkarim , you made my day.
Do you have experience posing in 3D paintings? Please share here your pictures. Thank You.
#LetsGuide

Indonesia, Jakarta, West Jakarta City, Taman Sari, Pinangsia, Magic Art 3D Museum Jakarta
107 comments
Level 8

Re: A Sweet Escape to Jakarta

@Radjasitanggang  Wao. It's really a wow post. I wish if I were there to have such awesome 3D Pictures.

Loving the great art of this museum and 3D photos. It's really amazing.

Once if I were there in your place, I would surely love to be at this place and take hundreds of remarkable pictures to make my moments momentous. 

Azhar Khan
Level 8

@Radjasitanggang  Every 3D Photo of you telling a different story and compelling the viewers to have similar photos at same places. Really amaziing and awesome.

Azhar Khan
Level 10

Thank  you so much bro @azharmasood786 for the nice words and great attention. 

Once you have plan to visit Jakarta, surely I'm ready to help and guide you and make your holiday remarkable. 

Do you have 3D art magic museum in your City? 

Level 8

@Radjasitanggang  No dear... We don't have 3D Art Museum in Lahore, Pakistan.

But I am thinking that it must be here. People will get benefit from it.

Azhar Khan
Level 8

@Radjasitanggang  Sure dear. If I have any plan to visit Jakarta, I will surely inform you.

Azhar Khan
Level 8

Thanks @Radjasitanggang 

Awesome pictures!!!

The 3D magic Art museum looks like the perfect place to have a lot of fun!!!! And I think you and your friend @Saidulkarim had a lot of that! The pictures look so real!! Amazing place!

Thanks so much for sharing this incredible experience! 

I laugh a lot with this picture: "OMG, Don't get too high, Feels like in Madagascar". 

Keep sharing!

Your friend,

Giselle

Visiting Varadero: Heaven seems a little closer at the beach

Level 10

Thank you brother @azharmasood786 

hopefully in Lahore 3D museums will soon be built.

Level 10

Thank you @gcarmensb17 over your comment. I felt like in real life when I was first time in the museum. truly an amazing experience. Is there a 3D museum in your city?

Level 10

Wooo hoo, thank you @Radjasitanggang .

Its a great place to bring family to do family time.

It can be reach by commuter line network from my home town.

I write it in my whistlist.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.