Polash0001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A Special journy with Google Local guide

Assalamu oalaiqum

At first here  introduce a little bit about me.Ghorashal  bridgeGhorashal bridge

Name Md Polash Hossien. you can just call me Polash

Location: I am from Bagha, Rajshahi but still now in the biggest city of Dhaka Bangladesh.

Work: I work as an Engineering in a local company.

Volunteer Work: Google local guide, UNV (United Nation Volunteer) And Manush manusher Jonno

Why Contribute on Google Maps : When I came from the village to town for higher education. there was a lot of trouble finding a place Because i was new there. Then I think, I will do something which from people can easily find a place. At that time I did not have any idea about my Google map.Later on I could learn about Google Map. Google Map is a platform where any missing place can be added.And with the right information anyone can help to find the place.Even by giving a review, good bad aspects of a place can be highlighted.That's why I started contributing Google Maps. One day I was beside an office, but I could not understand where the office was located in a building.Because there was no banner in the office at any building After seeing the building's picture on the map, I realized that where stay this office.And since then i started adding pictures on google maps. i think, Nobody can be better friend than him, who shows the right path. And that's why I love to contribute to Google Maps.

Reason of Joining Local Guide Connect: While contribute on Google Maps, I often encountered various kinds of problems. For example, if i have been Adding place but it shown me pending for a long time, Not applied, etc . and main fact is  I did not have the right idea to contribute on Google Map. That's why I've joined here..

After Joining Local Guide connect: I have still remember i did first massage on connect for 2:44 am, 15/12/2016. it was I am new local guide. and after 2 month letter i post a topic to General discussion. then i start continue post about different different topic. I added all links to these topic below.

Helps others: I always wanted to help other and connect give me that opportunity. I started helping others through reply on connect and Bangladesh local guide Facebook group by massage and video. Here is a post link in which I've shared useful videos on Facebook group.

1. Connect Post: How to reach meet up, how to come back draft massage, how to travel on international trade fear. In Bangladesh where you mots visit

Connect reply massage: 360 photography , Travel trips  and more.

2. Facebook Post: Shown Direction for meet up, For the help of making video, How to join connect, What should you didn't, Remind ,Help post meetup.

Facebook reply on post: How to join connect, and more.

My first Meet up: Bangladesh Local Guides Community 4 Year celebration

Bangladesh Local Guides Community 4 Year celebrationBangladesh Local Guides Community 4 Year celebrationBangladesh Local Guides Community 4 Year celebrationBangladesh Local Guides Community 4 Year celebrationBangladesh Local Guides Community 4 Year celebrationBangladesh Local Guides Community 4 Year celebration

Second meet up: Independence Day Meetup

Independence Day MeetupIndependence Day MeetupIndependence Day MeetupIndependence Day MeetupIndependence Day MeetupIndependence Day Meetup

Connect Post : There are some of my post link hope you may like this.

Here If i share more picture in this blog  it can may be your bothering. so if you want to see my travel and voluntarism related all picture please click on blue colour  letter to open my album.

Over all  i want to specially thanks to my one of the best friend (MD Humyn Kabir) for the reason of introduce me with google maps. secondly special thanks to Google local Guide Bangladesh Facebook groups Admin, moderator and all member. and Connect all members.

With respect Thanks again  to @MahabubMunna @SajolKDas @SunMoon @SoniaK @SaifulB @RomanSyed @Aziz ullah, Google connect team and Google maps Team.

I'm glad that I can join this biggest group to Help everyone and have many friends from all over the world.

Your best Regards

Md Polash Hossien

Google Local Guide Bangladesh

Md Polash Hossien

||
Dhaka, Bangladesh
7 comments
Level 10

Re: A Special journy with Google Local guide

@Polash0001 ভাই আমি তেমন কিছু করি নাই । আপনারা পাশে না থাকলে আজ বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইড এতদুর আসত না . আসা করি আপনার স্বপ্ন পুরন হোক 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

আপনারা না থাকলে হয়তোবা এতো দূর এগিয়ে যাওয়া সম্ভব হতো না ভাইয়া। প্রত্যেকের অবদান ই প্রশংসনীয়। তবে আপনাদের কয়ে জনের টা একটু বেশি ই।

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 8

অনেক সুন্দর লিখেছেন।  পড়ে ভালো লাগলো। 

আপনার সপ্ন সত্যি হোক। আমাদের সাথেই থাকবেন, সবাই মিলেমিশে কাজ করবো ।  

Level 10

Hi @Polash0001

You have had a great journey with local guides program,and I can see you with active local guide from Bangladesh,best regards,best wishes

Level 9

আপনাদের দোয়া আর ভালোবাসাই সম্ভব হয়েছে এতো বড় একটা পোষ্ট লেখার। অবশ্যই সাথে থেকে এক সাথে দেশ টা তুলে ধরবো বিশ্বের কাছে। দেশ টা আমাদেরই। @SunMoon

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 9

Dear @AkmalB bro thank you for your best wishes massage. it is great opportunity to me for get Chance, contribute a biggest site . i want to help other. this site i can do this and for this reason i try to active here.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 1

get invitation from connect? @Polash0001