MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A Local Guide Street view Recording and Other Experience

Pic: In front of Google Street view car during Connect Live Program 

My City 3 year ago last taking street view only city corporation area , 7 + time i apply for lone to take a

Google Street view Trekker , But not a single time they response . but never i hopeless  hope one day Street View Team give me this .13230085_1333836739963481_1285270120676772427_n.jpg

Pic: In front of Google maps office  Google I/O' 16 

I/O'16 event time first i touch Google street view car &  feel ah if i drive this  .

Every year when i travel Google plex must take a picture in there it's make happy my soul.

and think hope one day i work in there 🙂 

Pic: In front of Google Street view car 2017 

I have a  dream  cover my area in street view, thanks god , this year LG team make my dream true  gift us one " Theta V "  in Connect live event  . also lucky to meet with Street View Product manager .

Now i start create Street view and  cover my area major roads  .  last one mount  cover almost  5.5 km + area  walking or cycling and record Street view  . And this time i enjoy few thing and gather  new experience in my life .

1. Everyone think i am mad when saw a device in my mono pod / helmet and walking . what i doing  there question. one guy also objection my father your son maybe mental problem hahah

2. Street dog enjoy this and follow me . 

one day dog also attack me , maybe think i come form other world ha ha h .

Now i share few photos with you 

Few funny moments 

People look at me as like they saw a alien 

Dog try to understand first what i am doing then attack me 😛 

My Street View 

My First Street view 2015 using Android one phone 

Covered Area 

1. When i walking  and Recording 

2.When i cycling  and Recording 

How i Record Street view  (Cycling ) 

How i Record Street view  (Walking  ) 

Mahabub Hasan
Dhaka, Bangladesh
23 comments
Level 9

Re: A Local Guide Street view Recording and Other Experience

Inspirational story and keep it up. I have got lot of inspiration from you guys. I want to learn more about street view activities from you that I can do it also 😊

Level 9

I wish I had your spirit! You rocks! Keep it up.

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 8

Hi @MahabubMunna

Good Morning Brother. 

Great work, keep it up.

Thanks again for your contributions. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Wow! @MahabubMunna its really great work for our country, I appreciate your spirit and love your Work 

Level 10

@MahabubMunna, Local guide means to help and eencourage each other first then to help people, but some of our people do not understand the aim and theme of local guides. It's  very sad to discourage someone. We must believe on luck. However, we will ask for help, if no response, should try with heart and soul to achieve and reach on target very slowly. Remember always, 'Start and go ahead, there are a lot of roads on forward'. Thank you.

Level 7

@MahabubMunna, you are the inspiration of BD Local Guides. I like your every single step you are taking. The path could be difficult, but your enthusiasm is outstanding. Keep it up Brother. All BD local Guides are with you.

Level 9

Thank you @MahabubMunna for sharing you experience and recording details here. You are an extremely dedicated Local Guide. I am very glad to see that someone is working hard to improve the Local Google Maps.

Level 8

অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ @MahabubMunna ভাইয়া।

এমন মহৎ কাজ সবাই করতে পারে না। আপনাদের হাত ধরেই অনেক ভালো কিছু আসবে। এগিয়ে যান ভাই দোয়া ও ভালোবাসা সব সময়।

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Level 10

Wow! Great work and inspirational story brother @MahabubMunna thanks for sharing wonderful post.