Explore_Keshav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A Good-Bye post for 2020 - Celebrating only the good in this post

2020 – a dark yet beautiful year

Well the cursed year is coming to an end and as much as everyone hated it for year of breaking businesses and taking away lives, I’m going to recall this year for all the good things that happened during this year. This is a (pretty lengthy) gratitude post to keep myself reminded of how kind god has been even during pandemic to bestow the best even in a year like 2020.

• Had a fairy land wedding with set-up just how thought it to be someday! (with very few people – just 400)
  • Reviewed all my google reviews and added lot of new additions 
  • Managed an extensive travel for more than two weeks before lockdown
  • Realized I could still be healthy and fit without going to gym for 10months by working out at home (in fact going back to gym was harder lol)
  • Developed so much friendliness with technology that I could probably guide my IT guy for a couple of things now
  • Made new bonding with acquaintances to develop new deep friendship with them and realized their super talented by knowing their super powers that I never knew!
  • Appeared in a Walt Disney music video and rehearsed with their music group! WALT DISSSNEYY!
  • Got featured in best street art tours of the world on Airbnb and also made it to most popular around the world list twice (sighhh, hope that time comes back soon haha)
  • Airbnb got online & opened me to world of endless opportunities – new connections, new ways to take my love for street to countries around the world and attend a lot myself – Visited Greece, Rome, Japan, Argentina, Lisbon , Australia, Korea virtually and made travel notes which I might never have been able to learn without the lockdown!
  • Got small business support grant from Facebook India to keep employee salaries going
  • Realized that having a Netflix subscription still wont buy me time to see it
  • Made a ‘Somday To-do’ which will be done someday, when we are free (or bound) again with less work or no work to do.
  • Changed sleep pattern, food pattern, work pattern and realized body will adapt to just about anything you put it into, swifty.
  • Most importantly, got a lot of chance for introspection to realize how fortunate, blessed and abundant we are to be able to eat, sleep and celebrate with family despite the hardships of lockdown.

This status will keep me reminded of all the good as memories in years to come. No I will not remember 2020 for all the bad. I’m sure there are a lot of good things that happened to you too during 2020 and maybe its lost amongst this noise of COVID.

What was yours?

134419407_10215689712196333_2422923105078332736_o.jpg

Lets make this world a happier place to live! Today, tomorrow, everyday!