JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 9 Tips to host a successful Meetup

Yes @FazeelUsmani I picked up that catchphrase somewhere 😉

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

Glad you like it @SaifIS - #6 is indeed something which is easily overlooked, so good to hear that you are already doing this.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 5

I had a lot of questions but your post has answered most, if not all.  Thanks for sharing this @JanVanHaver . @Austinelewex Thanks for drawing my attention here. 

Level 9

@JanVanHaver  Nice and very beautiful meetup idea. Thanks.

Connect Moderator

If your questions are answered, I hope we can soon see a Meetup show up here that you will be hosting @Janey_Chambers 😄

Connect Moderator

You're welcome @Austinelewex 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JanVanHaver,

Thanks a lot for those great tips that you gave to the Local Guides! 

Everything is very good explained I am sure they will follow your tips! 

Have a nice day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Originally there were 3 or 4 tips, @PoliMC , but as the writing processed, I really got 'into the flow' 😄

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JanVanHaver,

That's so nice! And the most important thing is that you've created a very informative post and you encourage the Local Guides to create Meet-ups. As you said: Let's guide! 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi, @JanVanHaver . This is a very good article! The practical tips every Meet Up Host-to be to consider to make sure their Meet Up would be held successfully! Learning from other Host's real experience is important.

I've Hosted some Meet Up in my city, some of them are successful, some other are not.

Thank you for sharing this, @JanVanHaver . Very usefull :))