Ismi_Choirunnisa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

6th Anniversary Journey of Being Local Guides

Meet-Up (1).jpg

Caption: 6th anniversary greetings as Local Guides

Hi Local Guides friends around the world, I'm Ismi Choirunnisa  from Banyuwangi, East Java, Indonesia. 

Today I share my happiness by telling you about one of my milestones having been a local guides for 6 years. This is a long, exciting journey. Very grateful to be able to consistently contribute in Google Maps and sharing story in connect , aslo help many people. 

Being a local guide is an exciting experience, apart from being able to share lots of places and food, you can also network with lots of local, national and global friends. A positive environment also provides extraordinary energy. I m so blessed.

Indonesia Independence day  Quotes Animation Banner (16).jpg

Caption: My Contribution in Google Maps and Graphic of photo views

This is my small contribution, which is not felt and cannot be counted, I have achieved this. I'm happy when many people are helped by my contribution. 

As I look ahead, I'm excited to continue this amazing journey, to share many stories, to discover new places, to share new food places, new insights, and to connect with more of you who share the same passion for exploring and making the world more accessible.

I also want to say to my friends who celebrated his anniversary recently @KamalHossenR who celebrates 4th Anniversary and  @Gurukrishnapriya who celebrates her 5th Anniversary. Congratulation for your achievement guys.

Last, but not least, i wanna say thank you very much to my local guides friends from indonesia and around the world who give me inspiration, insight and advice Kak @NunungAfuah @KashifMisidia  @sejuta_pelangi @PaDeSSo @BudiFXW @Ddimitra @TravellerG 

@br14n and more which I can't mention one by one.

Regards,

Ismi Choirunnisa

Banyuwangi, Banyuwangi Regency, East Java, Indonesia
24 comments
Google Moderator

Re: 6th Anniversary Journey of Being Local Guides

Hi @Ismi_Choirunnisa,

I would like to inform you that I am removing the Indonesian language tag from your post, since it is written in English. The language tag should reflect the language of your post. You can learn more about these tags here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Dear @Ismi_Choirunnisa

Congratulations 🎊 🎈 🎉 on your incredible achievement of being a Local Guide for 6 years! 

I am really glad to know that you are a local guide two years older than me. 😊

Your dedication to consistently contributing to Google Maps and sharing your experiences is truly remarkable.

It's evident that being a Local Guide has not only contributing on Google Maps but also build a network of friends on local, national, and global levels.

I'm genuinely inspired by your dedication and generosity. Keep up the fantastic work . 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 8

Hi @AngieYC thank you for your reminder. Also removing that. In the future I will read the guide better. 

Level 8

You're welcome @KamalHossenR . No matter how many years we contribute, the important thing is that we are happy and make an impact. Cheers to many more yours fresh story and insight.

Level 8

A big congratulation @Ismi_Choirunnisa 🥳🥳🥳🥳 

Well done 👍

Level 8

Greetings 🤠

@Ismi_Choirunnisa 

Congratulations 👏👏👏👏

Level 10

Amazing achievement, fellow LG @Ismi_Choirunnisa,

I'm sure that you are on the right path and

Best wishes for more achievements and success. 

👍❤️🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@Ismi_Choirunnisa تحياتي لك.مبروك.هذا انجاز عظيم

Level 8

Congratulations @Ismi_Choirunnisa on your 6th guiding anniversary!! 🎉🎊

Md Saiyen Azad (Chattogram, Bangladesh)
Guiding Stars 2022

You can check out my recent post about Sandakphu-Phalut Trekking

Instagram