Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 5 tips to consider when styling food

Hi @Julien44 

i love your picture and plate! It’s a very good and yummy efficient meal 🥘 !

Thanks for sharing and have a nice day my friendCaption: a good salad to share with my friend Jul!Caption: a good salad to share with my friend Jul!

New Caledonia Local Guides -------------------> Do you know the city I live?
If you want to translate this content into your own language, use the Google Translate drop-down menu just below the title of this post.

Level 8

@Christina-NYC are you a photographer? I read so many useful tips from you

Level 9

Oh God Oh   @LuigiZ 

Your photo is so good I just want to break my laptop screen just to eat this food.

You have really clicked an amazing photo.

Regards 

Connect Moderator

Oh thank you @RohitGahlot !!! 😄

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 9

5 tips to consider when styling food

Hi @LuigiZ 

Most welcome keep sharing.

Regards 

Level 7

Hi @Christina-NYC , 

Do i need to send photos to get featured in Photo of the week or month or are they picked individually by Googlers. Please guide. 

Thanks 

Jitender Jit Singh

Level 7

Hi @Christina-NYC 

great photos and useful tips for food photograph. Thanks alot.

and thanks to @Giu_DiB for taging me, in this link 👍🤩

Indonesian Local Guides ??
Former Google Contributor

Hello @fafaguru,

You're more than welcome! 😊

I am very happy to know that you find it useful. I hope it will help you and I can't wait to see more tasty recipes posted by you! I am a food passionate and I always like to learn new things, especially from different culinary traditions. I love mixing very diverse styles to create unique variations.

If you are curious to know more about the Italian cuisine, you don't want to miss this great post by @ErmesTEat Italy - the Italian way of food - #TeamItaly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

wow great passion @Giu_DiB 

I am still learning more about cooking and trying to cook however I want and can do it. I have a "fafa arifah" youtube channel. let's check 😊😁. I published my simple recipe there. hehe ... just simple, very simple

fyi: actualy my passion is writing a many esays about education topics. and published at local or national newspaper

Indonesian Local Guides ??
Former Google Contributor

Thanks for your answer @fafaguru

This one is a very interesting passion as well.

Keep up the good work and don't stip sharing your stories with us 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!