AlexaAC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 5 redenen om naar Zuid-Afrika te gaan

Very nice pitures of  Zuid -Afrika and beautifull natures and Buildings.Thank you 

Level 8

رد: 5 redenen om naar Zuid-Afrika te gaan

@AlexaAC

very good photo and beautiful plants and flowers animals 

Connect Moderator

Zowaar een post van een Google moderator in het Nederlands! Ik hoop dat dit er voor kan zorgen dat er wat meer Nederlandstalige local guides opduiken 😀

Fraaie post overigens @AlexaAC en hartelijke groeten uit België.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

very nice post @AlexaAC.thanks

Level 4

I Greet you on the 5 highest principles Known to man love -Truth- peace -Freedom & Justice. I will love to meet you and have you for my moderater.

Level 1

Красивые места и очень полезная информация,спасибо!)

Former Google Contributor

Hoi @JanVanHaver,

Dank je wel! Ik hoop zo verder te doen. 😁

Wat zijn de beste redenen om een bezoekje te brengen aan België?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the kind words @PranabDaulagupu@rasool-sadegy and @Najim-99!

I'm curious to know, what are some fascinating facts about your countries? 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Please excuse my reply in English @Angelina3 

Thanks to you and @Aar050379 for the lovely words! Much appreciated. 🙂

Level 4

Wow is beautiful country. Hope i m there with my daughter