MoniDi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: 5 dishes I tried in Poland

N.3 Cholodnik iš also very Lithuanian dish. We call it Šaltibarščiai (don't try to pronounce 😄 ). Tourists very often just call it 'Pink Soup'. Try it when you are around

Level 10

@MoniDi 

I really loved the visit to Poland and about the food and beverages. Especially Vietnamka, Beef Tartare, Meta & Velez Bar and their interior, Cold Beetroot Soup etc lively and your choices, awesome. You are a good writer thanks.

Level 10

@MoniDi 

Your hearty appreciation, revived the Aristocracy of the taste, thanks.

Level 8

@MoniDi Food pictures captured by you looks so real, I am hungry now. I can't control my self. Polish dumplings look like Nepalese momo. @NirajBhusal  I am right?

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Google Moderator

Hello @PavelSarwar ,

Thanks for checking my post. Let's hear more about the Nepalese momo. What is that and do you have a photo that you want to share with the community? Don't hesitate to share a recipe even. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Nepali chicken dumplings (momo) Momo (dumplings) is one of Nepal's most popular dishes which can be eaten as an entree or as mains. It's a dumpling filled with meat or vegetables as well. It is eaten with tomato pickle (golbheda ko achar)Nepali chicken dumplings (momo) Momo (dumplings) is one of Nepal's most popular dishes which can be eaten as an entree or as mains. It's a dumpling filled with meat or vegetables as well. It is eaten with tomato pickle (golbheda ko achar)

I have tested Momo at @NirajBhusal house during my trip to Nepal in 2017. You may read my 19 days in Nepal with Nepal Local Guides (Food Part) RECAP also. Thanks

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 8

I am a big fan on Pierogi and polish

savory pancake with beef, wild forest mushrooms and gravy 😍

Connect Moderator

@MoniDi they look mouthwatering, thank you for sharing them with us. Cambodia also has the same thing of Sizzling Pancakes (crispy rice flour crepe filled with shrimp and sprouts). It is very common street food and not expensive. The stuffing inside, they could change from pork, seafood to chicken. Chicken stuffing tastes the best! Also, I mostly of the time eat just the pancake without stuffing inside, so crispy, so tasty 😄