trasiKR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

4 years contribution as a local guide

IMG_20200124_130711.jpg

 As a local guide I travelled lots of new places and clicked 2500 pictures and recorded  350 videos and wrote many reviews about that places which had a huge impact on the people who wanted to visit that places can get the full picture of that place before they visit that places and can have the best restaurants, hotels and favourite foods and visit some good malls and shops where u get many items at reasonable rates. My main aim as a local guide is to visit new places and write reviews of that places so to contribute more to Google maps where I got millions of views from the people. 

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 4 years contribution as a local guide

Hi @trasiKR 

This seems to be an application post for Connect Live 2020. Keep in mind, one of the requirements is to share your post on Local Stories, so I’ve moved your post there.

Thanks!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: 4 years contribution as a local guide

Yes it  is for connect live 2020. Thanks for the guidance., you are one of the best moderator we have  in Google local Guides.