iGana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 2

Hi @DanniS@

Honestly at the moment, the goal is be consistent and I am sure something will come along .

Thank very much for the feedback I appreciate.

Former Google Contributor

Great @iGana! Looking forward to see more, and make sure you include details to your photo. I'm sure it will be useful for other Local Guides as well. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Good luck for this challenge

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr
Level 6

Thank you @DanniS@  feedback noted and  I appreciate

Re: 365-day Photo Challenge - Day 1

Hi @iGana,

I like your idea for the photo challenge because it's something different!

The interpretation of the sign is very interesting and I am very curious about your next photos of the challenge! I will wait for them!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Nice concept! I hope you'll be able to keep up. Thumbs up!

Level 6

365-day Photo Challenge -Day 3

Africa's Longest Canopy Walkway - Lekki Conservation CenterAfrica's Longest Canopy Walkway - Lekki Conservation Center

During the break, me and a couple friends took the walk on Africa's Longest Canopy walkway and it was an  exciting experience, even though most of us were afraid of height, we still took the walk.

This project was built by the NCF (Nigeria Concervation Foundation) and The Lagos State Goverment and it is located  inside the Lekki Conservation Centre(LCC)

The LCC canopy walkway, built with metal pillars, is the main attraction to the destination, which is the latest innovation to the tourism sector of the country. The aerial foot bridge is 401 metres long, 0.6 meters wide and 22.5 metres high.

According to the construction firm, like other canopy walkways, there are safety measures which must be adhered to. “It is not recommended for persons below the age of 14 years. Even for adults, it is very challenging and for those afraid of heights, they should not venture into it while, nursing mother should not back their child to climb.”
It is said to be Africa's longeest canopy walkway and Second longest in the world.

Shot with smartphone: Xiaomi Note 5A prime

Level 6

hello @bintijahsh

honestly it is going to be a hard one, I am ready for the challenge.

thanks I appreciate.

Re: 356-day Photo Challenge -Day 3

Hi @iGana,

Was waiting for the next photo to appear! Thanks for sharing the information and what camera you used! 🙂 That definitely looks scary to cross. 

Level 6

Re: 356-day Photo Challenge -Day 3

Hi @DanniS.  

Honestly, it is scary and there are seven of that to cross before you reach the end.

All photos are taken with my mobile phone, Xiaomi Note 5A Prime