VRtek33's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

360 Virtual Tour

Can multiple virtual tours be added to the same GMB account? I have uploaded one but don't want all the photospheres running into each other.

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: 360 Virtual Tour

Hey @VRtek33,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please have in mind that usually if an old virtual tour is present, you can upload the new one but it is common to remove the previous virtual tour. Very often the GMB owners request themselves to have only one virtual tour, the newest one so it depends on them. 

I also wanted to let you know that there is no support for trusted users on Connect anymore and all of your related queries should be directed to the new Help Center. Let me know if you are unable to access it. You can also check this article, with different resources, related to the Street View program. 

P.S.: With the above said, I am marking my comment as a solution for better visibility. I will also move your post to our How-tos section, where Local Guides ask questions and express their doubts. More information on Connect's labels is available here

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hey @VRtek33,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please have in mind that usually if an old virtual tour is present, you can upload the new one but it is common to remove the previous virtual tour. Very often the GMB owners request themselves to have only one virtual tour, the newest one so it depends on them. 

I also wanted to let you know that there is no support for trusted users on Connect anymore and all of your related queries should be directed to the new Help Center. Let me know if you are unable to access it. You can also check this article, with different resources, related to the Street View program. 

P.S.: With the above said, I am marking my comment as a solution for better visibility. I will also move your post to our How-tos section, where Local Guides ask questions and express their doubts. More information on Connect's labels is available here

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Ok they don't have an old virtual tour. They have 3 separate buildings that require 3 separate virtual tours but would like them under 1 account.  Is this possible?

Hi @VRtek33

It is possible. As I confirmed in my previous comment, this depends on the GMB owner. 

P.S.: Please don't forge to tag when responding to someone. This way the other person gets a notification and is able to view your answer right away. You can do it by putting the symbol "@" in front of the nickname.