GoranS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

360 Photo are you using it?

Hello fellow Guides,

Has anyone started using the 360 Photo yet?  I just ordered a camera to start using this new feature and wondering if anyone is already using it and if so how is it working for you?  I'm excited to try 360 as it will add a whole new dimension for us and for the end users who will see a new perspective other then one dimensional photos. 

Pricing varies for 360 camera's and depending on if you are an Agency, Traveler ect... you can apply to rent the Google camera which is pretty cool.  If you're using 360 please let me know how you like it

14 comments
Level 5
Level 5

Re: 360 Photo are you using it?

I love it myself.  360 photos are superior to standard ones when done correctly since they give a far better representation of the area you are viewing.  It can take some time to take a good round of pictures, but worth it in the end.  I have done about 15 of them so far, and plan to do more.  My only issue is when and where to do them.  I try to pick slow times in popular areas because some people may not like the fact you are out taking pictures of them. 

Level 5

Not yet, I'm still trying to figure out which one to purchase.  Some of the images I've seen are spectacular and some not so.  So, I wonder if it's because of the camera or user.

@GoranS wrote:

Hello fellow Guides,

Has anyone started using the 360 Photo yet?  I just ordered a camera to start using this new feature and wondering if anyone is already using it and if so how is it working for you?  I'm excited to try 360 as it will add a whole new dimension for us and for the end users who will see a new perspective other then one dimensional photos. 

Pricing varies for 360 camera's and depending on if you are an Agency, Traveler ect... you can apply to rent the Google camera which is pretty cool.  If you're using 360 please let me know how you like it

@GoranS wrote:

Hello fellow Guides,

Level 8

hi @GoranS

I am using sony phone for it. Sony xperia z5 premium 23 mp

my olive garden https://goo.gl/photos/ybNhK1v9qMpDiZcB9

my apk https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.GoogleCamera

Level 3

This is the one I bought and it's the lowest price that I found

http://www.lg.com/us/lg-friends/lg-LGR105.AVRZTS-360-cam

Level 3

Love the Olive garden!  

Level 8

Do you have a smart phone? @GoranS

Level 3

I agree that can be an issue when people are photographed who might not want to be...  my idea is to approach some local businesses and ask permission and explain it will benefit them

Level 3

Yes I have a Samsung Android , I was just reading a little about being able to use a smartphone?  I already ordered an LG360 Cam 

Level 8

Yes, you are right. @GoranS