Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

360 Photo Walk Enugu

360 Photo Walk Enugu

Michael Okpara Square

Independence Layout, Enugu, Nigeria

November 16, 2018 @ 16:00 (WAT)

Am so excited to be visiting Enugu State which is known as the coal city. Am using this awesome opportunity to map places in Enugu taking 360 Photos. if you are a 360 enthusiast here is a kind of meet-up you can't afford to miss. We would be embarking on a 360 Photowalk meet-up mapping and taking 360 Photos of places like bus stations, mapping accessible trails, taking 360 Photos of parks, supermarkets etc. This is the first 360 Photowalk meet-up that would be hosted in this community so it promises to be interesting. If you want to know more about 360 photos and how to create tours and uploading them to Google Maps then you definitely do not want to miss this meet-up. I would be providing hands on demo on how to take 360 Photos, showing you simple ways to take 360 Photos with your smartphone. I can't wait to explore the coal city with you all because I definitely know there are lots of hidden gems to be discovered. Our meeting point is Michael Okpara Square. Looking forward to seeing you all.

RSVP here

Independence Layout, Enugu, Nigeria
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 360 Photo Walk Enugu

Hey @HelloSamsonR

I am really looking forward to see your recap after this great experience. 

Hope you will have lot of fun and interesting facts to share with us. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @HelloSamsonR,

What an awesome venue! Thank you for planning this meet-up.

Wishing you a pleasant day! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you so much @Sorbe. I definitely would have a lot to share. In the coming days, I would be visiting a lot of Nigerian states, am using this opportunity to connect with many local guides as possible and also discover a lot of hidden gems, which I love to do, it definitely would be fun :). 

Thanks @AlexaAC I definitely will.