AngieYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: 3 must-try restaurants in Singapore

Hello @Velvel

Enoki mushroom wrapped with beef is one of my favorites, and if you like fishballs in my opinion is a must to order.

The soup itself is actually not that spicy, it's because of the effect of the Mala that numb your tongue and that's why I don't like it because I cannot taste anything else. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

回應: 3 must-try restaurants in Singapore

HI @AngieYC 

Haidilao hot pot is delicious, and their service is good!
Although I did n’t order noodles, I felt very good when I saw other guests ordering food and the staff was throwing noodles in front of them!

1071206海底撈_181214_0105.jpg1071206海底撈_181214_0058.jpg1071206海底撈_181214_0038.jpg

Google Moderator

Hello @KyleZhang,

Thank you for sharing your experience dining at Hai Di Lao! I personally ordered the noodle only for the show and it taste just like any other noodles.

What is your favorite broth flavour from Hai Di Lao?​​​​​​​

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

HI @AngieYC 

I like Haidilao Hot Pot.😀

In addition to hair ties, apron, and nail services, I also got a red bag before leaving. This is for wiping glasses. For me who wear glasses, it is very helpful, because eating hot pot may spray on the glasses.

1071206海底撈_181214_0060.jpg

1071206海底撈_181214_0043.jpg

Press the icon, and you can go to my page.

My youtube:watch my video and subscribe channel
My Instagram:give me like and follow me
My Blogger:Introduce the store I visited
My Facebook:give me like and follow me
My Google Maps:Level 7 Local Guide
Google Moderator

Re: 回應: 3 must-try restaurants in Singapore

Hello @LevisLu,

Thank you for sharing your experience too!

I love how they think of every little details that we don't even know we will need. From the picture it looks like you ordered the Mala broth, am I right?

Level 8

Re: 回應: 3 must-try restaurants in Singapore

HI @AngieYC 

Actually,I dare not eat spicy, spicy soup is my boyfriend, I forget what flavor of soup I drink.😅
Haidilao's service can be noticed in every small detail, a great shop!

Press the icon, and you can go to my page.

My youtube:watch my video and subscribe channel
My Instagram:give me like and follow me
My Blogger:Introduce the store I visited
My Facebook:give me like and follow me
My Google Maps:Level 7 Local Guide
Level 6

HELLO @AngieYC 

I have only eaten it once and I like spicy taste. The performance of Haidilao is very wonderful. Has the Haidilao performance in your area changed its face off in sichuan opera?

Level 8

Re: 3 must-try restaurants in Singapore

very delicious food 

LUKA