sharif161's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

21 Days in China

China is now second largest economic development country in the world. Last month i have visited Tianjin, Beijing and Shenzhen. This was official tour and its invited by Chinese Government. Most of the time we have stayed in Tianjin city. This is very beautiful and newly built up city. We have visited Sino-Singapore Eco City. It is little bit far from Tianjin main city. This is Specialized Economic Zone(SEZ) and many local and foreign companies invested there. Here you can find everything like educational institutions, gaming zone, lake, hospitals, shopping mall, green fields etc. I am astonished to see Chinese development and how they make a modern equipped eco-city. I loved to see their lakes and green fields. They built up highly modernized industrial and residential zone without destroying those. This makes me very happy. This is called sustainable development.  I am also happy to see China's Great wall, Tianmin Square and forbidden city.

But one thing gave me pain. In china google and facebook are blocked. As a foreign guy some time it was very difficult to find some places. That time i really felt that if google maps was there then it was very easy for everyone specially tourists. Though using VPN i tried to add some places and put my reviews.

I hope that Chinese Govt. unblock google in China and open its services to their people. 

IMG_20180409_101922.jpgIMG_20180409_122229.jpgIMG_20180409_135405.jpgIMG_20180409_144149.jpgIMG_20180410_182420.jpgTraditional FoodTraditional FoodBeijing Great WallBeijing Great WallOlympic ViallageOlympic ViallageAged People practicing and enjoyingAged People practicing and enjoying

Dhaka, Bangladesh
2 comments
Level 7

Re: 21 Days in China

Great pics! any advise for Beijing?

Level 7

Re: 21 Days in China

Hello DanielG 

Nice to hear from you. As you know Beijing is the Capital of China. There are some awesome and historical places.

Dont miss to see those places. But make plan before going there example-How long you will stay? Where to stay etc?

Day -1: You can visit Great Wall though it is little bit far from town.

Day-02: Visit Tianmin Square, Forbidden city.

Day-03: Go around some shopping mall specially Hong Qiao Perl Market. This mall you can find so many items but you need to do bargaining.

And in Beijing you may face traffic jam so take enough time in hand. Do not miss to taste traditional Chinese food 🙂