TangoCharlie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

2019 - I like to know the end of a story !

Hello everyone,

I like to know what to expect when I go somewhere. I know it terrible, but I’m just not good with surprises. I love to read and write about what you can expect; service, the parking situation, what the best booth is, what people took away out of the experience. I feel I’m not alone in this . That’s why I even post the receipt or info about the restrooms. 

Dont get get me started on pictures, I have to stop myself from over posting. I absolutely love looking at them Just one suggestion google ; make it aside to add captions ! 

Love you all ! I hope to get some great inspiration for my reviews and photos. Plus meet all of you there too! 

San Jose, CA, USA
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: 2019 - I like to know the end of a story !

Hi @TangoCharlie 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Spanish language tag from your post as it's written in English. These labels are used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides.

You can learn more about language tags in the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!