dulipop's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

1 sitio varias entradas

Hola comunidad!

Oigan ayúdeneme , ¿Puede un sitio tener varias direcciones? Me refiero a que las dimensiones del terreno sean muy grandes y tenga varias entradas,por distintas calles, y con distintos usos. 

Gracias y sigan explorando!

Guadalajara, Jal., México
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 1 sitio varias entradas

Hi @dulipop

What category are you planing to use?  

Cheers 

Morten

Connect Moderator

Hi @dulipop 

Yes, various Places of Interest such as large shopping malls, airports, carparks and universities can have multiple entrances and this is managed by the owners who require indoor mapping. The following Google Help articles on this may be of interest Google Maps, Google Indoor Maps, and Use indoor maps to view floor plans.

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 7

Hola,

Es un complejo habitacional que tiene dos entradas. Actualmente una de ellas es imposible ubicarla en google maps porque es nueva, ha sido un problema poder mandar la dirección cuando se pide comida a domicilio por ejemplo.

Hi,

I planning using "complejo de apartamentos" in Spanish. 

We have 2 access but 1 of this can't be found in maps, so its difficult to share the location. 

Thanks for you help.

Dulce  😄

Connect Moderator

Hi @dulipop

Thanks for your reply concerning the category.

Apartment complex is a tricky category. As you know private homes should not be added to Google Maps.

My understanding is that Apartment complexes can only be added if they have a public facing office with regular and signed office hours where staff will meet customers.

This is not the case in most apartment complexes I know of. There might be an office with office hours but it is intended for tenants/owners only and not really for the public.

So adding appartement complex is proabably not the way to go.

Instead you should

Contribute

Edit map

Fix an address

To make sure Maps users in the future will get correct navigation to find the individual addresses inside your apartment complex. It might be necessary to also fix some roads also to reflect the dual entrances. 

Such complex data issues are normally better dealt with in the Maps support forum.

Hit the Community tap at the top and make a post. You need to attach or link to official documentation supporting the change you are proposing.

Cheers
Morten