DougSTL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

1 Billion Views

After 8 incredible years as a Local Guide, and contributing over 10,000 photos and 500 videos, my images have reached a new milestone - 1 BILLION views!

This milestone is truly humbling, and I never imagined my contributions would impact so many people. It's incredibly rewarding to know that my photos are helping others explore and discover the world. Here's to many more adventures and capturing even more hidden gems!

1bill.png1billZ.pngb1233.jpg

14 comments
Level 9

Re: 1 Billion Views

That. Is. AWESOME!!! 
Huge Congrats!! 👊🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Mike theCarGuy
Level 10

That's a massive milestone, @DougSTL. Congratulations! 

And, you're achievement was memorialized in the March Top Photo View Leaderboards. Welcome to the Billion Photo Views Club! You're in a more exclusive club with @Mikeinthefalls@StevenBerlin,  & @photoslinger as non-Level-10 Billionaires (Steven just broke into Level 10 -Congrats to you, too!).

JustJake TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

I'm very time poor at the moment @DougSTL but just wanted to briefly mention that I did note your joining the Top 100 Leaderboards recently and having only just read @JustJake's comment here about your 1 Billion Views post I had to divert my attention for a moment to congratulate you on your magnificent photo views achievement personally. I couldn't agree with you more, it's incredibly rewarding to know that your photos are helping others explore and discover the world!

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Thanks a lot, @AdamGT !

Level 9

Thanks! Next milestone on my radar is Level 10 😀

Level 7

Level 10

Congratulations on this amazing achievement 🥳 

@DougSTL