Scheria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 🎖️My first 1000 roads added🎖️

@NareshDarji Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. I long to visit your country one day and meet some of your amazing team! Keep making good things happen in your community and beyond. Keep smiling!

Scheria

Level 10

A big congrats from me @Scheria . You have achieved a lot in a short time. I Got rid of that nasty Zero roads in November of last year. Like you I had a goal of contributing 1000 roads, I wrote about here on my New Years resolution here.   My goal was by April 30th. I surpassed easily.

I am hooked or addicted and I think you are too. A Big congrats. 

Ps. I see that new badge coming soon.

Level 8

My good friend @TerryPG ! Thanks for your kind words and continued support. Great article. You too have come so far. Not even a year yet! Wow, It seems impossible to get such high numbers as you but it is very inspiring.  Keep smiling!

Scheria

Connect Moderator

Congratulations on your impressive achievement of your personal goal of adding 1000 roads to Maps @Scheria. Although I can see that adding roads is a good fast track way for me to reach a million points, unfortunately with the things I do and the time involved, I just don't have any more time to do more than what I currently do. I hardly have time to even walk down the road 😂 🤣  So for me, sadly it'd a BIG fat zero for roads 😱

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Betreff: 🎖️My first 1000 roads added🎖️

Danke für die Erklärungen @tony_b 

Ich schau es mir alles an auch von @Scheria 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations indeed @Scheria and what an achievement indeed! I still have that big fat zero on that department and gotta work on it like you did! Bravoooo once again

Level 8

The highly revered and multi talented @AdamGT is doing what he does best. I love that we have the ability to pick and choose which way we can contribute to the maps. They all lead to making our world a better place. Keep making good things happen. 

Level 8

Betreff: 🎖️My first 1000 roads added🎖️

@Annaelisa you can do this. I believe in you! Keep me posted on how it goes.

Level 8

Thanks @indahnuria! Seeing that 0 can be a good motivator. You can definitely do this! Keep me posted on how it goes.

Level 10

Congratulations @Scheria for adding 1000 approved roads.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler