955HIRO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN)Very delicious crab dishes and more!

20190602_115409.jpg

I love crab dishes.I go to かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN) when I eat delicious crab dishes.

かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN) is Japan's leading crab cuisine specialty store.

91649ba3e5.jpg

s-ca3f0034.jpg

The big crab is a landmark.LOL

s-ca3f0032.jpg

When you enter かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN), there is a pond with lots of crabs.

s-20190310_114548.jpg

The inside of かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN)has a very calm and gentle atmosphere.

s-20190310_115736.jpg

かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN) has a great quiet place to eat.
No one will notice that this is the fourth floor of the building.

s-ca3f0020.jpg

Boiled crab is an art of texture, aroma and sweetness. The texture of the fibers unwinding in the mouth is a wonderful texture.

da8b5d81e0.jpg

s-cimg0868.jpg

s-ca3f0024.jpg

Crab sashimi has a rich sweetness and a sticky, rich texture.

s-20190310_124420.jpg

20190602_130923.jpg

20190602_144430.jpg

The crab tempura has a wonderful scent. The crispy texture of crab and tempura batter are exquisite.

Needless to say, crab sushi is wonderfully delicious.

s-20190310_122054.jpgCrab pot.
The crab has a great broth. The sweet and thick broth has a wonderful aroma. If you add rice to the remaining broth and boil it, you can make very delicious porridge.

かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN) Chiba

This is my かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN)album.

かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN) Chiba is just one hour by train from JR Tokyo Station. Be sure to go there when traveling to Japan.
I think you can meet wonderful crab dishes that you will never forget.

かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN) not only tastes crab dishes, but also has excellent customer service and service. Attentive care and friendly service will surely keep you captivated.Please go to かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN) and receive the wonderful service. Feel the heart of OMOTENASHI in Japan.
Thank you very much. Regard

Tag friends who are looking forward to my topic.

@Ant_Bad_Yogi 

@Nyainurjanah 

About this post

This topic is about a #monthlytopic proposed by Mr.@HiroyukiTakisawa 

I would like to thank Mr. @HiroyukiTakisawafor suggesting this #monthlytopic.

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
日本、千葉県千葉市中央区富士見2丁目7−3 かに将軍千葉店
28 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: かに将軍(KANI SHOUGUN)Very delicious crab dishes and more!

@955HIRO さん

さっそくのご紹介ありがとうございます!カニですね!

実はしばらくまともにカニを食べていない気がしますが、見ていたらなんだか食べたくなってきました。盛岡にもカニ専門店があったことを思い出したので今度出かけてみようかと思います。

そういえばカニで有名なお店にはなぜいつもあの大きなカニがあるのでしょうね。

Level 9

WOW! great post @955HIRO Photos are very attractive and look very delicious as well. Don't be surprised, I have never tasted crabs but your photos made me interested to taste some soon. Thanks for sharing this nice post with us. 

Connect Moderator

Perfect @955HIRO 

Thank you for mentioned me and as told you before I waiting this post .

Everything about crab sashimi,crab tempura so tempting , and eating in the quiet place , forgot all about diet

Level 8

@955HIRO My god, these crab dishes look really delicious. If you can choose only one dish, which one will you choose?

I have tried the boiled crab from this place. https://goo.gl/maps/SE5eFuENGRgKKi3a9 It is so delicious.

@Nyainurjanah wkwkwk, you are right, forget about diet.

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa さん、こんばんは。

今が旬のカニをトピックにまとめてみました。

カニは刺身、茹で、焼き、鍋、天ぷらと様々な調理に応えてくれる数少ない逸材です。

どの調理方で食べてもその持ち味を存分に発揮する素晴らしい食材だと思います。

和牛やマグロも美味しいですが、これだけの調理方に応えてくれる食材は他には無いと思います。

ありがとうございます。

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@MukulR 

Hello. It is a great honor to praise my topic. Crab is a very delicious ingredient. Raw and boiled crabs have completely different tastes. Please try to eat by all means. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@Nyainurjanah 

Hello. It is a great honor to praise my topic. If you want to forget about dieting, crabs are recommended. But don't blame the crab if your diet fails.LoL

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@Ant_Bad_Yogi 

Hello. It is a great honor to praise my topic. All of the dishes at Kani shougun are very tasty, with great flavors that make use of the taste of the crab. My favorite crab dish is a soft shell crab with crab shells that are still soft and moulted. You can eat all the crab's taste. You went to Kani douraku and ate crabs. Kani douraku is a very famous crab restaurant. The boiled crab is wonderfully sweet and fragrant. Eating with crab miso makes it special. Thank you very much. Regard

20200303_053631.jpgSoft shell club

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 8

@955HIRO Wow, the soft shell crab looks yummy. Thank you for sharing the photo with us. 🙂