ArafatRahmanBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

স্বপ্নের শহর ঢাকা শহর!

কোটি স্বপ্ন আর সম্ভাবনার শহর প্রিয় ঢাকা শহর।

ঢাকার গুলশান মডেল টাউনে এলকে সানরাইজে দরকার ইন্ডাস্ট্রিজ লিমিটেডের অফিস থেকে তুলা ছবি।ঢাকার গুলশান মডেল টাউনে এলকে সানরাইজে দরকার ইন্ডাস্ট্রিজ লিমিটেডের অফিস থেকে তুলা ছবি।

ঢাকা একটি স্বপ্নের নাম, একটি সম্ভাবনার নাম, যেখানে তারুণ্যের বসবাস।

রাতের ছবি।রাতের ছবি।

Arafat
Dhaka, Bangladesh
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: স্বপ্নের শহর ঢাকা শহর!

Hello @ArafatRahmanBD,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us, were you there on a visit or you live in this area?

As you seem to be new on Connect, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: How to choose a topic for your Connect post and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - July 2021.

PS: If you like night photography, you might enjoy reading the following article: 3 tips for beginners taking photos at night.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @ArafatRahmanBD 

Beautiful photos of Dhaka city! This is our capital city!

But if give us more information about your photos and placesto make your post more enjoyable to us!

I see here our Googlar @BorrisS  already suggested you with some important links, pls follow those to improve your writing here at Connect!

Anyway thank you so much for  your  sharing a story with us!

Have a great day my dear!!🌻🌻🧡

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Level 3

@ArafatRahmanBD интересный дизайн зданий

Level 7

@ArafatRahmanBD  ciao, ci puoi raccontare perché Dhaka è la città dei giovani, mi piacerebbe sapere e conoscere e come vivono e cosa fanno i ragazzi di Dhaka. Grazie e buona vita.

Level 8

Thank you for your valuable comment. Yes, This is my office.

Arafat
Level 8

Thank you for your valuable comment.

Arafat