cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: शेतकरी किंवा बळीराजा

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Sophia_Cambodia but do they have yokes on their legs?  How do they keep the animals from tramping on the plants?

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10
Level 10

नमस्कार @mohanghyar 
काही सदस्यांना ही नक्की काय प्रक्रिया आहे आणि त्यातून काय साध्य होते याची उत्सुकता आहे.
यात शेतातील तण काढले जातात का?
निंदणी आणि डवरे यात काय फरक आहे?
तसेच पिके तुडवली जाऊ नयेत यासाठी काय केले जाते? विशेषतः बैल इकडे तिकडे जाऊ नयेत म्हणून तुम्ही काय करता?

तसेच उत्तर देताना टॅगिंग टूल चा उपयोग करावा.
त्यासाठी @ टाईप केल्यावर एक पॉप अप बॉक्स निर्माण होईल आणि त्यात ज्यांनी प्रश्न विचारले आहेत त्या सर्वांची नवे दिसतील. त्यातील योग्य ते एक निवडल्यावर ज्याला ते उत्तर अपेक्षित आहे त्याला एक नोटीफिकेशन जाईल.

Level 5

@AdamGT Those are bulls and yes they are trained well all along as they grow up. In many rural areas of India, they still use  bulls for ploughing and other agricultural activities. I think this person is from Maharashtra and that language he used is Marathi (quite sceptical about it though). Hope I answered your question 🙂

Aryan22
Level 10
Level 10

Glad you guessed the language correctly @Aryaninbanglore 

However, I do not understand, why are you sceptical about that.

Irrespective of a languages one uses, Connect site can translate that in any of the 109 languages & thus one should not worry in which language it is written.

Still, if want to be sure about the language, paste the text in Google Translate & select "Detect Language". That will remove all the scepticism.

Level 5

I'm new here, besides thank you @C_T . Now I know more about connect and I know it offers translation. And I almost forgot that we have "google translate" haha.

Aryan22
Connect Moderator

Thank you @Aryaninbanglore your answer makes more sense.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!