SebLocGuide's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Nombre de photo sur un lieu

@Rich-r

With the change of Google policies of May 25, 2018, certain things have changed, we are still getting to know them and they are coming to us until recently, which is established by Google, through the publications of Google administrators or Google employees. Google. A similar photo is automatically detected by the filters, it can be similar to another photo of another person, Local Guides or not, some time ago, mixed with 200 more photos, that we did not see them all. It does not mean that you upload two similar photos. The filter detects the same or similar and rejects it, without giving explanations.
Do not be scared! I also never uploaded 200 photos, that would also take longer the entire process I was referring to the total number of photos that page has. For example parks, monuments, are places where it is very easy to get to that number of photos. I also use to put the date of the photo, since they accumulate so many, that sometimes you do not know what is the current facade of a trade for example.
The publication is good, since I quote information, which I have received from previous generations of Local Guides, but I have not confirmed it with our official source. I share your criteria of quality and I add the "weight" interest according to the time of year.

LuaPL
Level 8

Non Samsung. Je retente demain, merci @JanVanHaver et belle fin de soirée 

Level 8

Thanks @ErmesT

Level 8

@ErmesT

Gracias por su aclaracion de ver la lista de moderadores. Fue mi error no revisarla antes de escribir en el traductor y luego pegarla aqui. Mis disculpas por distraerlo de su trabajo, vere si trabajando a doble pantalla soluciono ese problema y editare para retirar el nombre de Kmajewski, la recuerde por leer varios articulos de ella sobre fotografia.

Si, concuerdo que no hay numero maximo de fotos que los local guides podamos subir, pero en las paginas creo que solo se ven 200 fotos. Las conte solo una vez, pues una foto mia no aparecia. Fue agotador!

Calido saludo y disculpas.

LuaPL
Level 8

Ok @LuaPL, I understand better

Thanks for the info about Google policies change.

Hope you will find the answer to this issue.

New Caledonia Local Guides -------------------> Do you know the city I live?
If you want to translate this content into your own language, use the Google Translate drop-down menu just below the title of this post.