cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

virtual tour link problem ...

Hello,

As a Trusted SV user, I uploaded many inside virtual tours of shops

I tried the automatic sphere link system, it work sometimes, and sometimes not...

Because of this, I disabled the automatic linking and I make all links myself,

All works well in every places, on phone and on a computer...

But last days I checked a virtual tour because the shop owner called me because some links are disapeard, some others are linked to a random other sphere in wrong place

I go on SV and tested all my virtual tours ....

No one survived... all tours have problems... there is an exemple :

https://www.google.fr/maps/@43.1321365,2.871412,3a,75y,53.8h,62.63t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s-Bw2XAb_il-U...

in this tour, before, you can turn around the bowls... now, some of the link bring you in an other place that are 200meter from there ....

Nobody have access to my accounts or phone .... I changed nothing in this tours .....

I will correct them all but before I want to know from where the problem comes .... it's a bug ? a problem with Android app ? or something else ?

Because make again all link will take me hours on the phone (because Street view virtual tours can't be made on a computer, WHY ? )

Can a google crew check my SW account for that ? for be sure I don't make back all link again for nothing ...

Thanks a lot

3 comments
Level 7

Re: virtual tour link problem ...

Yeah, similar issues here. It also does not seem at all possible using the app (android and iOS) to correct the location of spheres that have mysteriously moved. 

Level 8

i also have problems with links. even if I made it correct, putting the pins and facing them the right way toward the next one, after saving all the work sometimes I find a photosphere that has links to the wrong way, others are missing or point in totaly different directions.

It is frustrating, after hours to build all the connection see them bugged.

I tryed many times to delete the links and made them again but it not works, only few times if I delete the photo and upload a new one it reset the link, but not everytimes.

anyone found a fix or see this bug mentioned by gopogle to be fixed in future?

like now the app is useless

Google Street View Trusted Photographer
Level 3

Hey guys!

I have exactly the same problem. I became a Google Trusted Photographer and created a a virtual tour of my company using the Street View app.

I created all the links manually and they were all fine, but after saved the tour, most of the links are broken or wrong.

I can see that lot of people have the same problem.

Is there anybody from Google around here who can help us??

As well we have 3 floors in my company and it is very hard to create a tour with stairs with the actual app. It would be nice to have an update to include multi-level tour.