Lajos_J_Hajdu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

profil ID change should be easier

I have three different google email addresses (Maps profiles, IDs) on my computer and on my phone, but want to use only one account as Local Guide. During field photographing it happened that my photos, reviews ended up on the other accounts. If I am not in hurry I can recognize that the wrong profile miniature is shown, but to change to the correct one is very hard, I keep forgetting how I did the switch last time. It could be part of the menu which now contains only one option: add to home screen.

I guess I activate my LG profile when I checked tha emails. I regularly check all three email accounts, probably the last one will be inherited as LG and SW ID.

It is troublesome to log out from all email accounts, log in to the Primary profile in order to publish to the right account.

Please do it easier for me and for others struggeling with it.

Uppsala, Sverige
1 comment
Level 10

Re: profil ID change should be easier

I completely agree, @Lajos_J_Hajdu. At least on a smartphone, Maps should be set to only accept contributions from a single account (after all, it's also in the guidelines that we may not have multiple LG accounts). I had to remove my other Google Accounts as Maps kept asking for contributions and I occasionally missed to realize that my other account was active.