BarryCarroll's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Your Contributions Tab gone?

Your Contritbutions gone from my phone.JPG

Being an everyday user of the "Your Contributions Tab" on my Google XL phone, I noticed on Thursday or Friday that the two boxes above are gone from my profile. Anyone else experiencing this two-box elimination?

The image shows the two boxes no longer on my phone, or Pixel C tablet. Check your phone and tablet, and say here if you still have these boxes. Thanks.

Barry Carroll
Tampa, FL, United States
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Your Contributions Tab gone? They mysteriously came back

Well for no known reason, my two boxes came back tonight around 11 p.m.

I had decided over the weekend to just walk away and forget it. Maybe my phone sensed that and brought the boxes back.

I am back on the Local Guide bandwagon with 805 points.

Not that anyone lost any sleep on this; but thanks to those who chimed in. This thread can be retired.

Barry Carroll

View solution in original post

Level 4

Re: Your Contributions Tab gone?

Are you talking about the "Check the facts" and "Uncover missing info" boxes? Here is a screenshot of what I see on my phone (Nexus 5), the two boxes are there.

2790587279368092589-account_id=1.png

Level 10

yes, those are the two boxes. It is the strangest thing. On my same tablet, I have access to four gmail accounts. When I go to three, I get the two boxes. When I go to my Level 5 profile, I do not get the two boxes. I don't know if I have been demoted, hacked, or its a fluke. I have rebooted the app, cleaned the cache, still nothing.

Barry Carroll
Level 9
Level 9

@BarryC wrote:

I have access to four gmail accounts. When I go to three, I get the two boxes. When I go to my Level 5 profile, I do not get the two boxes.

How many Local Guide accounts do you have?

Level 10

Actually 1. Sometimes I accidently add photos on the other accounts I manage. I will close out of the others and see if my boxes appear. It did not make a difference. Have you heard of this before?

Barry Carroll
Level 10
Solution

Re: Your Contributions Tab gone? They mysteriously came back

Well for no known reason, my two boxes came back tonight around 11 p.m.

I had decided over the weekend to just walk away and forget it. Maybe my phone sensed that and brought the boxes back.

I am back on the Local Guide bandwagon with 805 points.

Not that anyone lost any sleep on this; but thanks to those who chimed in. This thread can be retired.

Barry Carroll