Kavadera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Timeline disappeared

Dear all. My timeline data suddenly disappeared for 2013 and 2014 years. For example I checked the day when I moved from on ecity to another (I remember this day pretty clear and I reviewed i thoroughly some months ago. Now all objects are deleted and replaced by "Movement" (please see screenshot)

Снимок.PNG

Just a passer-by
Moskva, Москва, Россия
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Timeline disappeared

Hi @Kavadera I moved your post to the Feedback and Feature Requests board as it is more appropriate in this section of the forums.

Can you please try the steps below to check if that helps? Please ensure Google Maps app is updated to the latest version on mobile device.

On computer:

1. Logout from Google Account on computer.
  2. Restart the computer.
  3. Log back in and check.

On mobile device:

1. Logout from Google Maps on mobile device.
  2. Restart the mobile device.
  3. Log back in and check.

If the above does not help, then please share the below information to help resolve the issue:

1. When did you noticed this issue?
  2. How are you accessing Google Maps? Is it on computer or mobile device?
  3. Does the timeline not appearing on computer or mobile device?

Thank you.

Level 8

Hello, Atsukot.

Thanks for reply.

Unfortunately restarting doesn't help.
1) I've noticed it yesterday and wrote here immediately
2) I am accessing Google Maps both on computer (Windows 10, Google Chrome) and on mobile device (Huawei Nexus 6P, Android 7)?
3) The timeline data links to Google Maps object disappeared for 2013-2014 years. More recent days are completely safe. Also as you can see from the screenshot all walking and driving information is also OK, only object links have disappeared.

Just a passer-by
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kavadera I was going to refer you to Google Maps Help Forum, but I found that you are already communicating with the team. That’s awesome! Hope they can solve your timeline issue soon.