IlgamN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Strange bug in my point system

Hello @GusMoreira @TraciC Yes I duplicated 3 times (wrote something like "Cool place to chill. I recommend") but is it the reason to remove 340 points? Also I uploaded only real photos and real positive reviews. Could you check for a bug in my point system?

Level 6

Hello @TraciC okay thank you I will wait for someone who message me via email. I hope a bug will be solved.

Level 6

Hello @TraciC @GusMoreira Still nobody replied via email. The bug problem hasn't solved because when I contribute new review it doesn't count point. Please help 🙂 

Googler
Solution

@IlgamN A member of the team has reached out to you via email. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

@GusMoreira @TraciC Thank you so much! My problem has solved and I got back all my points 🙂

Level 10

Good questions. I think give it time for the updates to hit and the numbers to be corrected and balance out. Keep up the great work and keep striving to level up! 

Level 10

Hope your problems already solved @IlgamN

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.