AdamZ5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Sort by views

Hi all,

When checking your photo's views in a web browser, you are able to sort the photos by date or by views.

This option does not exist in the Google Maps app (at least for Android, not sure about iOS), and I think it would be a great enhancement to be able to do so.

My apologies if this request is redundant, I couldn't find a similar topic elsewhere on the forum. 

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Sort by views

@AdamZ5 We agree 🙂 Currently as you know this filter ability is only available on desktop, but we'll pass the request along to the team. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

@AdamZ5 We agree 🙂 Currently as you know this filter ability is only available on desktop, but we'll pass the request along to the team. Thanks!

Level 7

Sounds good! Thanks @Corrie 🙂

Level 10

Hi @AdamZ5,

Thanks for posting this. I was about to post this requirement and found a similar thread here, its a must to have requirement.

Hi @Corrie,

Also it will be great to filter out the photos which we had posted by searching for a place. Presently we do not have option of viewing all the photos we had posted under a place. If its a reviewed place, it shows around 20 photos which we had posted, but not more than that.

Thanks & Regards,

Fahid K.A.