Vaibhav02's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Separate category for Bhel-puri shops/stalls

Hello friends, I feel there should be a category created for "Bhel-puri shops/stalls" These are different from breakfast and fast food restaurants. They are found in large numbers in Maharashtra state of India. Generally these shops have business at peak in evening hours, however they're also open in day time.
Pune
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Separate category for Bhel-puri shops/stalls

Hi @Vaibhav02,

I have never been to India and my knowledge of India is very limited. So there is very little I can say about Bhel-puri shops.

However, following the mapping rules, we are not supposed to map food trucks or stalls, if they are not there permanently. So if you mean by stall a street-vendor than that category (by my understanding, unless my source is outdated) not mappable. For a place to be allowed on Maps, it must also have a NAME. Most stalls in my area that are part of an (indoor) food market, do not have names.

If these rules are indeed preventing you from mapping Bhel-puri shops, and in your opinion, you think they should be mapped, then you are invited to give the Maps Team feedback by submitting "Your Opinion" under the Feedback menu in Maps.

Happy mapping!

JeroenM

Level 7

Re: Separate category for Bhel-puri shops/stalls

We call it stall because Bhel-puri shops have those peculiar counters/tables that they set when they serve, it doesn't mean street vendor.