DKM3's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Seasonal Hours

Other places, such as parks in this example, have varying but regular hours.  In this example the park opens at sunrise, which naturally varies through the year:  

Opens at sunrise.Opens at sunrise.

Level 7

And then you ask yourself, why isn't this available in street view as an option?

Level 8

This doesn't really answer my question nor solve the problem. This is a seasonal tourist economy so most businesses don't bother with Google my business and if they do, rarely do they update their hours. 

DKM3.CC
Level 8

I am not advocating on behalf of the business owners so much as toursits who depend on gooogle maps and business listings being accurate.  As it stands the best way to communicate changes in a businesses hours and whether they close for long periods of time is by submitting a review or photo. But these are often lost amongst all the others. 

I would like to see Google incentivize accurate business listings.  For rexample when a LG visits a business during their posted business hours and they are not open LG sends a photo and Google rank the business listings accordingly. 

DKM3.CC