CATMAN9's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Review Complaint

Received a thank you email from Google regarding a review I had posted for my mobile phone telco Amaysim. I didn't submit the content bar all. To the best of my knowledge I wrote the content on somebody's Facebook or may a friend's email.The Telco has huge of complaints. Last two days of frustration  searching for answers. The post has been deleted . In addition I learnt that I had visited their building in Sydney. I may have gone close on my bike on day that's all..How would this personal content forming support for somebody else's complaint be shown on a Google review with my photo. The review is attached to the incoming Google thank you email  .Not happy and concerned about the privacy. Help please.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Review Complaint

Hi @CATMAN9,

In case like this, I will check if there are any unauthorized access to your Google Account by third parties.

1st, I will logout all of my Google sessions.

2nd, I will change my Google Account password.  Then I will try to enable 2-factor authentication if possible.

3rd, I will review if there are any suspicious activities from my account recently.

Please visit https://myaccount.google.com/?pli=1 as needed.