H4eafy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Profile picture badge visbility?

When do the Local Guides badges start showing up next to your profile picture on reviews you have left?

I noticed that I can see the badge in the top right of the screen when i'm logged in but not next to my pic on reviews I have left...

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Profile picture badge visbility?

Hi @H4eafy,

If depends if you are using Desktop Maps or Android/Mobile Maps to read the Reviews.

For Desktops Maps, "Local Guides" will be shown but no Badge to the Profile Picture.

In Android Maps, Badge are overlay to Profile Picture as well as the "Local Guides" text are show.

They should happen when we reach Level 4.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @H4eafy,

If depends if you are using Desktop Maps or Android/Mobile Maps to read the Reviews.

For Desktops Maps, "Local Guides" will be shown but no Badge to the Profile Picture.

In Android Maps, Badge are overlay to Profile Picture as well as the "Local Guides" text are show.

They should happen when we reach Level 4.

Level 3

I see it next to other peoples reviews: the "Local Guide" text in orange writing and the orange badge.

I am at level 3 now but it is not showing up. I just feel like it gives your reviews a bit credibility and seem more reliable. 

Level 8

Hi @H4eafy,

I wrongly quoted the old requirement.  

Now it should be Level 4.  Please keep contribute consistently.  You can reach Level 4 in no time.

I updated my previous reply already.  Sorry for the confusions.