Miguelfqmg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Poder crear una fuente en nuevo sitio en Google Maps

Buenas a todos.

Creo que sería una buena mejora el poder una fuente al crear un nuevo sitio en Google Maps, porque actualmente no existe dicha posibilidad, las opciones que actualmente ofrece Google Maps son: contratista de fuentes, hotel con fuente termal, hotel japonés con fuente termal. 

Fuente: Construcción en los sitios públicos, como plazas, parques, etc., con caños y surtidores de agua,

Sería una buena mejora para Google maps porque hay muchas fuentes famosas alrededor del mundo como pueden ser por ejemplo La Fuente de Cibeles, la fuente de Neptuno, la fuente de trevi,...

2017-06-05 14.03.20.png

Un Saludo cordial y espero atentamente la respuesta de la comunidad para ver qué os parece dicha sugerencia de mejora.

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Poder crear una fuente en nuevo sitio en Google Maps

Hi @Miguelfqmg,

The category fountain does already exist on maps. It is however currently not available as a category when Local Guides are adding a new place on Maps.

Maps has different layers and each layer has sets of categories associated with it. Some of these layers (like the one with political boundaries for example) can only be edited by Google. Some layers or subsets are temporarily not available as Google is re-developing Maps and migrating the more advanced editing tools that were previously available in Map-Maker to Maps and fixing the differences between tools available to the Google My Business community, etc..

Fountains belong to a subset of categories that currently can only be added by Google. If you come across a fountain that is not on the map, you can report it by giving feedback in the App. Let me know if you need help how to do so. Also, if you search the Mapping My World forum section, you will find many references how to report desired edits to maps via the report/ feedback procedure.

With kind regards,  Jeroen

Check out the beginnings of our Local Guides Library with online resources.

Level 10

Buenas @JeroenM

Te paso el enlace de donde hay que crear una nueva fuente porque actualmente Google Maps no indica la situación de dicha fuente, la fuente se llama Fuente Calvelo Maceda

https://www.google.es/maps/@42.2828134,-7.6668115,3a,75y,80.16h,74.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7nGN4zBAp...

Muchas gracias por todo @JeroenM y cuando la tengas añadida en Google Maps avisame si no es mucho pedir y te indico más fuentes que no estan marcadas en Google Maps por la zona de Orense, Galicia, España, para añadirlas y hacer un mejor  Google Maps.

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 8

Dear @Miguelfqmg,

I am not an employee of Google, simply a fellow Local Guide trying to help you 😉

You will need to report the missing fountain yourself via this procedure: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3094045 to the Google Maps Team.
As I mentioned before, please check the Mapping My World forum on LG Connect, as it deals with most of the issues that you have posted here last week on the Feedback and Feature request forum.

Best regards, Jeroen

Check out the beginnings of our Local Guides Library with online resources.