cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Photos

Hi, 

By adding photos on Google maps is there any limitations of photo uploaded for a place for a Local Guide who is posting. If I am going to post 500 photos for a place like a Restaurant, Institute, company or cooperative business office how it would be it's okay ???

USA
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photos

Hello @Anonymous,

I just wanted to let you know that there is not limitation of the post you can share on Maps, however I would advise you to not upload similar photos to a place. 

I also recommend you to check this post How to Upload Great Photos to Google Maps, where you can find nice tips how you can share good photos on Maps.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Photos

Hi@FelipePK

Thanks for your  kind information thats the point I  was noting there seems some photo which are captured with same angle and focus scene and these photo increase volume of uploaded photo. So uploading more  photo with different pose and angle could not be considered as over uploading that's good.

Regards

Irfansalamat