SHARMA23041992's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

NEED TO KNOW WHEN GOOGLE APPROVE MY PHOTOS

HELLO CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THAT WHEN GOOGLE APPROVE MY PHOTOS ADDED AND NEW PLACES ADDED

India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: NEED TO KNOW WHEN GOOGLE APPROVE MY PHOTOS

No way to know that @SHARMA23041992, you just have to be patient.

I have experienced myself suggested edits or new place suggestions that were 'Pending' for weeks or even months. Some of those were approved, others were not. The process is a combination of different components: algorithms, Google employees, and other Local Guides, so the timing can depend on when a Google employee gets down to the point in the list where your suggestions are, or when another Local Guide passes by that same place and confirms your suggestion.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

I have experienced myself suggested edits or new place suggestions that were 'Pending' for weeks or even months. Some of those were approved, others were not. The process is a combination of different components: algorithms, Google employees, and other Local Guides, so the timing can depend on when a Google employee gets down to the point in the list where your suggestions are, or when another Local Guide passes by that same place and confirms your suggestion.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 6

thanku buddy. thanks for your answer

@JanVanHaver wrote: