DaveF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

My Point have not increased in a long time

I have done Reviews, added missing places and added photos as well as answered tons of questions.  But my points seem to be stalled.

Anyone else have this issue?

Any place to open an official ticket for Local Guides?

5 comments
Level 8

Re: My Point have not increased in a long time

Hi @TraciC,

I am tagging you on behalf of @DaveF.

Dave is invited to post here after he reported his issue at G+ LG community.

Level 8

Yes. Me too
Level 3

Yeah. Me too

Level 8

Hi @DaveF @SudheeshAcharya @MohdF,

Can you quantify how long is "a long time".  To me, it is 14 days.

Can you double check your break downs of points from your contributions page - Reviews , Places with  photos, Places with answers, Added places Edited places .

Did any of the each sub-score catch your eye (that looks not normal)?  Did the sub-scores add-up to the Total Points?  Did you receive the email about Review & Photo popularity email?  Does that match the break downs?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DaveF,

Thanks for sharing your question here in Connect. 

Local Guides receive 1 point for each type of eligible contribution you make to a single place for a maximum of 5 points per place. So whether you make 1 edit or 3 (since information changes) or upload 5 photos or 1 photo, you receive 1 point for each of those contributions. Photos must be added to a specific Maps listing. It may take up to 72 hours for points to be awarded for your contribution types. You can find more information about points in the Help Center → goo.gl/VRcd1w.

Regarding missing points, points are awarded per high-quality review (https://goo.gl/wYk4VT) of a place and all reviews must be made public

Please review our policies and if you believe there has been an error, let us know, then we will send a private message to get more information from you. 

Hope it helps. 

Thanks!
Bella

Saya tidak memonitor pesan pribadi di Connect. Jika ada yang ingin ditanyakan, mohon dibagikan secara publik di board yang sesuai dengan topik yang ingin Anda bagikan. Terima kasih! 🙂