HsRawal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My LG badge disappeared

Hi,

My Local Guide badges disappeared. Please advise.

Regards

5 comments
Level 8

Re: My LG badge disappeared

I can see that you still have a level 9 badge. @HsRawal

Level 8

@JustinAlex

He might be talking about contribution badges like master photographer master reviewer 

@HsRawal

Sir i also facing that same issue but after update that app my badges are visible again please try to update the app it might be something technical issue 

Level 10

Thanks @JustinAlex and @ayann for your kind response. Yes I have LG Level badge 9 but contribution badge as mentioned by @ayann not being visible. Earlier the badges are showing but not disappeared. I am using latest version (Beta user of Google Map).

Thanks

Level 8

@HsRawal

Sir as you said it's still not visible i read couple of articles and recently​ i have actually replied some this types of articles they were also facing​ the same problem but after couple of days that badges automatically appeared on their case i hope that will also happen with you but as of now it's a very peculiar Problem and it's a serious case to the moderator i hope they will reply you soon and your problem will be solve

And as you said you are using the latest version but you also said that you are a beta tester so that app might be on beta as some days ago Q&A tab option are available on beta and they are testing that so that may also the reason i suggest you to log out from that beta app then try to log in to regular latest version of maps on other device 

Level 10

Bump. My contribution badge still disappeared.