bassey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Monthly Summary on Google Maps

Kudos to whoever came up with this feature . For me it is a report that sets a target for the next month . This is how the monthly stats report would affect me .IMG_20180510_075711.jpg

IMG_20180510_075748.jpg

From my stats from the month of April, I got 662 more points than I did in March and contributed to 499 (what a number) more places than I did in March. In other words, I had all green in April. 

I am required to maintain this streak . Not an easy task but maybe doable . Let's see. 

I must say I like the feature for that reason and I want it to continue . Thanks 

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Lagos, Nigeria
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Monthly Summary on Google Maps

To reiterate that you are doing a good job is justified because you are, kudos to you. 

The feature is quite engaging and helps to measure progress as should be a lifestyle trait for everything we do. 

The entire Google enterprise seems to be advancing quickly in that field and it's awesome. 

Level 10

I agree.

And thanks for the encouragements 

Level 7

Good job @bassey I like this feature too pretty helpful

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide
Level 10

I agree too. Thanks @wildspan

Level 7

That's awesome, How do you get that kind of report? 

Having a report like that might prompt me to keep up my local guides work. 

James K
Local Guide Level 7
Street View Trusted Photographer
Master Fact Finder | Expert Reviewer | Expert Photographer
United Kingdom
Level 10

Hello @IAmJamesK. I got it on email from the Local Guides team. This came in yesterday. I'm sure you'd have it sent to you as well.

Level 7

Guess ill have to check my inbox a bit deeper and notification options 🤞

I wonder if there is a criteria local guides must meet before they receive this kind of detailed report.  Would be nice to have this information available somewhere like the local guides profile. 

James K
Local Guide Level 7
Street View Trusted Photographer
Master Fact Finder | Expert Reviewer | Expert Photographer
United Kingdom
Level 10

I don't know of any criteria. It is available to all local guides I guess so you should get it by default.

It isnt available on profiles yet; what you have on profile is a summary of you contributions over the past 6 months and it is available just click on this link.  https://maps.google.com/localguides/home