JavierG-S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: POINTS DECREASED

@GeorgesHR  Thanks Sir a lot for responding me. After posting several times on connect none paid any heed.

1) Very often I can't log in to connect. It become OK automatically after several attempts.

2) My Badges are not appearing in my Contribution Page although I have seen it few weeks back.

3) Now after the technical issue last night I have lost 50,000 Points. Not a matter of joke for loosing such huge points. Posted the issue and it is seen that the issue has been resolved. I am totally upset and helpless. Again thanks Sir to be with me. Pl help me to resolve my issues.

Thanks n Regards.

@BruceDM @GusMoreira, @MarinSt, @MegS

Level 10

Re: Points went down

@CM_Kuncham  There is a technical problem going on till last night. Pl wait for 24 hrs more to resolve the issue. 

Please follow https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Missing-points/m-p/689722/highli...

Level 7

My local guide points are wrong!

Hey, Google Supporters, please set my points at local guide. They are completely wrong. Someone can help me on this?

Level 8

Re: My local guide points are wrong!

@Lpgatti2608

can you tell me in more details​ actually yesterday it's was a technical issue on system 

read this post

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Known-Issue-Google-Maps-3-15-18/td-p/688564

but that is resolved but some people complaining till now you can wait for couple of days

Level 10

Re: my score has not improved

we have been chosen to be tormented by google 🙂

JMS
Former Google Contributor

Re: My local guide points are wrong!

Hi @Lpgatti2608

As @ayann mentioned, this is a known issue that has been solved. Please give it some time to update and will be able see your missing points. I'm moving your post to a thread on the topic.

Cheers, 

Marin

Re: Points went down

Hi @CM_Kuncham

As @prasunkumarb mentioned, this issue is known to us and is already solved. However, it needs some time for the system to synchronize. You will be able to see your points restored soon. 

I'm moving your post to a thread related to the issue.

Cheers, 

Marin

Re: Place add

Hi @mohdanas032

As @deepakjhic mentioned, this is a know issue. It has been resolved already but it will take some time for the points to be restored. Thank you for your patience!

Meanwhile, I'm moving your post to a thread related to the issue.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 7

Re: Missing points

Sono passati 4 giorni e ancora il mio account riporta  punteggio non corretto chi mi devo rivolgere? 

Level 10

Re: Missing points

@Mauroonori 

Ciao, pare che il problema sia in risoluzione. 

io da livello 9 con 68000 punti sono passato a 8 a 36000 , 

i badge master e esperto hanno continuato a funzionare cosi come l'icona del fotografo certificato. 

probabilmente a breve tutto sarà come prima.