JavierG-S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: POINTS DECREASED

@deepakjhic  Thanks. Mentioned in both the places several times as of now. Still I am facing same problems as those have not yet been resolved.

Former Google Contributor

Re: POINTS DECREASED

Hello @prasunkumarb and @deepakjhic,

Thank you for reaching out.

This issue is being investigated. I have merged your topic here

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Re: [UPDATE 2/2/18] Known Issue: Impact badge counts not updating

I receive emails frequently telling me how popular my photos are. The last message in January told me that 

People have seen your photos over 300,000 times, a new record for you on Google Maps. Thanks for sharing.

Yet when I look at My Contributions in Google Maps, it shows 0 photos!

Level 9

Re: My points and photos count reduced suddenly

Hi Nadya

i never thought this can happen unless this happened. However only counts I remember missing are photos and points earned. 

Day before yesternight, photos count was 5200+ And points earned was 32000+

i am very disappointed. 

Can an you do something about it ?

Level 9

Re: My points and photos count reduced suddenly

Hi Nadya

i never thought this can happen unless this happened. However only counts I remember missing are photos and points earned. 

Day before yesternight, photos count was 5200+ And points earned was 32000+

i am very disappointed. 

Can an you do something about it ?

Level 6

Place add

Why reduce our pooin from local guide

M anas
Level 10

Re: I have a problem

Hi NadyaPN, If you have the ability to add my drop to the mix I would appreciate it.  I just saw a thread from Meg indicating that the issue has been fixed.  For me, it has not.  Overnight my points dropped from almost 43,000 to just under $29,000.  All other points and contributions are correct.  Only the general point total has changed. For what it's worth, for at least 2 months I have always received the "Google Cannot Connect" message whenever I was trying to check out missing information and the missing information happened to be a body of water.

Level 9

Re: Place add

Hi @mohdanas032,

Welcome to the official forum of local guides. We're happy to have you here. 

@mohdanas032 wrote:

Why reduce our pooin from local guide

This is a known issue and Google team working on team. Plz refer to the top pinned post in General Discussion board. 
Thank you 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Re: my score has not improved

I am seeing the same issue. I lost 2000 points over night. All my edits and added places have dropped to 0 😞

Udklip.PNG

Former Google Contributor

Re: my score has not improved

Hi @RasmusGi@Quino1963 and @Vishukr,

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us!

I have already added you all to the list.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!