TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: ACTUALIZACIÓN DE VISTAS

De momento no he tenido tal problema, constantemente veo visitas en las fotos. Saludos 😄
Level 10

Pues si, @JRRZ,  Yo tambien veo Vistas en las fotos individuales; sin embargo, el total de Vistas (en Contribuciones/Fotos) no se actualiza.

Local Guide for Estepona, the town that thinks it's a garden, the Garden of the Costa del Sol.
Level 7

@jenniferl wrote:

Pues si, @JRRZ,  Yo tambien veo Vistas en las fotos individuales; sin embargo, el total de Vistas (en Contribuciones/Fotos) no se actualiza.

pienso que google esta haciendo un rapido update de esse problema

Googler

Re: Google maps pictures views are not changing since a week

Hi @DoniJ @AmarenderJ @Quantiscale. We're aware of this issue and are looking into it, per this post.. We'll be merging your discussion with that one but all future updates will be posted there. Thank you for your patience!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

Re: View Counts Not Updating?

@OLAT @hrishij @SergeySmirnov We're aware of this issue and are looking into it, per this post.. We'll be merging your discussion with that one but all future updates will be posted there. Thank you for your patience!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

Re: View Totals Not Updating

@aquilap We're aware of this issue and are looking into it, per this post.. We'll be merging your discussion with that one but all future updates will be posted there. Thank you for your patience!

Googler

Re: Photo View Count Frozen

@JHeat @LucioV @ErmesT We're aware of this issue and are looking into it, per this post.. We'll be merging your discussion with that one but all future updates will be posted there. Thank you for your patience!

Googler

Re: Street View App Stats Won't Update

@KonstantinG @CHITTARANJANS @CGman @KylanH We're aware of this issue and are looking into it, per this post.. We'll be merging your discussion with that one but all future updates will be posted there. Thank you for your patience!

Level 6

Re: Normal que mon compteur de vues ne soit pas réactualisé depuis 7 jours ?

@JeslynL Bonjour , j'ai le même problème avec mon compteur de vue ........ 

Level 6

7,624,070 views stuck for over 10 days. Why ?

All Googlers 

IMG_8042.JPG