TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google maps pictures views are not changing since a week

Hi @AmarenderJ@DoniJ, how are the view counts looking? Can you verify that only the total photo view counts are frozen and the individual photo view counts are still being updated as @Quantiscale has mentioned? 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Re: viewcount not working, categories not adequate

Hi @tiko, how are the view counts looking? Can you verify that only the total photo view counts are frozen and the individual photo view counts are still being updated as @ErmesT mentioned? 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Re: ACTUALIZACIÓN DE VISTAS

Hi @MauricioG@CraciunB, can you confirm that only the total photo view counts are frozen, while individual photo view counts are updating accordingly? Let us know if it is otherwise. 🙂

Re: View Counts Not Updating?

Hi @hrishij@OLAT@SergeySmirnov, we are looking into at the moment. Appreciate your patience. 🙂 

Level 7

Re: Google maps pictures views are not changing since a week

Yes I can confirm that total photo view count stall. 

Regards 

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @AmarenderJ@DoniJ, how are the view counts looking? Can you verify that only the total photo view counts are frozen and the individual photo view counts are still being updated as @Quantiscale has mentioned? 

Level 8

Hii @tiko

You see the. Individual photo counting is continuing But the Overall viewcount is not working.

Are you talking about overall Photo Views in Maps Your Contribution counts?

From time to time, the counts might need longer time to refresh.  Normally, I will observe for 1 week to see if the view counts update it ok

Thanks for reporting about View Count Not working

Please be patient & wait a while.

Level 3

Re: View Counts Not Updating?

@JeslynL Thank you!

Level 7

Hello !

indeed, I'm from Paris and a friend and I have the same problem since a week !

What is going on ?

Level 7

Re: ACTUALIZACIÓN DE VISTAS

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @MauricioG@CraciunB, can you confirm that only the total photo view counts are frozen, while individual photo view counts are updating accordingly? Let us know if it is otherwise. 🙂

yes i confirm exactely same on my account 

the individual vues are counted the global one are stuck
Level 8

Re: Street View App Stats Won't Update

Hi @CHITTARANJANS,

You question is being off-topic for thsi thread.

Please create a new thread at the Photography board.