TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lost points as of December 16th, 2016

Hi @marcot - The loss of points is a known issue. Please follow this post for updates. Thanks!

Level 5

Loss of points

Dear All,

Is there a bug again in the system? I had 447 points and this morning I wake up and I see 346 points.

Thanks

Level 4

Downgraded to level 3

This has happened to me too!!!! I was on level 4 and I got downgraded to level 3.I lost 115 points!!! Guys , plz advise how I can I regain my status????

Level 8

Lost points / Level decrease

Hi there! Recently I've lost 50-60 points and my Level decreased from 4 to 3. I've received mails from G noticing me that I've earned Level 1 + 2 + 3 badges.

What's going on?

Level 8

Re: Are you seeing a decrease in your Local Guides points?

@TraciC Exactly the same happened with me this morning. I've noticed that there is something wrong with the "Places with answers" section's points.

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 4

استعادة النقاط المفقوده

مرحبا..

كانت نقاطي 212 المستوى الرابع واصبحت 147 المستوى الثالث كيف يتم استعادتها؟ وما سبب التخفيض؟

تحياتي لكم. 

Level 8

Re: Are you seeing a decrease in your Local Guides points?

Yeah looks to be a hiccup with the places with answers.  I went from over 400 to 1. I was just about to hit 2000 points as well.  

Level 8

Re: Lost Points

Hi @Amitesh_Gayen - This is a known issue. Please follow this post for updates. Thanks!

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 5

Perdida puntos

Buenos días, hoy CUANDO Abrí la Aplicación de Guía lugares, veo Que Me han REDUCIDO en casi 100 Puntos en Los Que Tenia, Pasando además de Nivel 5 a Nivel 4. Además, sin haberme avisado de los Motivos. Creo Que En Todo Momento cumplí con la Política de Google, aparte del Esfuerzo Que Tuve Que Realizar Para Llegar a los 582 puntos.

Level 3

Points cut by half

Hi, I had my level 3 badge and everything and about 90 points.

I have seen my points cut by half. I thought it was my phone or some kind of momentary problem but I have been cut down to 44.

I did not violate any policy or done something extrange... 

Can anybody help me? Is there any reacheable support for cases like mine????

somebody help me!