cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

1. Name: Wilna
  2. Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to go around the city and find those little, fun , sometimes delicious new places and be able to share it will all Google/ Google maps users. It makes me feel useful. Being able to help people to find the perfect spot for lunch or dinner time, a romantic date, makes me feel happy
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I consider myself a foodie. I love all kind of fry stuff, pizza <3, ice cream spots and Gelateries.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I'm a runner but since I run without my phone, sometimes I lost great pic opportunities:( I love to take pictures of the places I go, to save them as memories and now that I'm able to share them is a plus.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
2 comments
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

@wilnaveloz welcome to the local guide community. It's an anecdote to be a runner and being fan of fried food (hahaha). you should contribute by adding some pics of the places you have visited

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi Wilna nice to meet you... I want to invite you to watch my video in Youtube - Is my introduce as a Local Guide. Click here to check it... I hope you like it.

It's nice connect with u as a local guides. 

😉 if You have your video in Youtube too... feel free to share it with me... Thank you