hemanthiim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

To start, let me introduce myself:

Photo of me:

27657534_1768296549899760_5877788624714192652_n.jpg

1. Name: Hemanth
  2. LocationBangalore, India— though I’m originally from Guntur, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a local guide i feel privileged to share info. 

Let's say i'm sharing my experience with a restaurant which i had visited..
    Sharing about that restaurant gives others a view about it , and the pictures we post gives a glimpse of it.

When i go to a place which is a quite new to me and no one's there to guide me through what i want, i'll just surf through google select a destination, go through the
    reviews and rating by our wonderful guides over there and make my experience the best.

Into this compact metro cities, thousands of new people comes every single day, Or the people who lives in a particular city travels to the new place in the same city,
    which might be a quite new place for them. And i want them to experience the best through my reviews, as someone made my otherday incredible.

4. I love to share: I love to give reviews and share photos. More and More photos 🙂
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Without knowing i used to write reviews. one fine day i took a photograph at a Bar, immediately google prompted a message saying that 'Share to become a local guide'. Then i ended up at level 6 now 😉
  6. Fun Fact about me: I like to show my self in black and white photo effect and if possible with a evil look as above. I'm a drummer who's always having fun behind the band 😉
Bangalore, Karnataka, India